Friday, April 17, 2015

Interior || Album Review


ARTIST: Fall Electric

ALBUM: Interior

RELEASED: 2014


AVAILABLE: Bandcamp


INTERVIEW: Here


It wasn't the sort of album that I would put on quietly. I tried, but this is the sort of music that needs to be loud. Earphones blaring, when you can't hear anything else. Just the music. Just the music. Just the music. The richness and simplicity was definitely better at volume. 

I am a great lover of string instruments, especially the cello, so for me hearing this on more contemporary music was a massive plus. This is a band that knows music, that understands what will work, which areas to push and which to leave as 'normal'.

I often think how fortunate I am to listen to so much great music. And Fall Electric have only added to my list. Interior impressed me immensely.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.