Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Casetify // Casetagram


I got a whole lot of love for my Casetify case. I didn't realise anyone cared so much about what I was doing until they started commenting on my case every time I pulled my phone out! To be fair though, it is an amazing case.

My first impression was the packaging - obviously, but it was amazing. I was really impressed with how it arrived at my doorstep. Aside from the posting being surprisingly quick, my new case turned up in perfect condition. I loved how quirky and old-school the tie was. The colour scheme of black and gold, was classy and understated, which worked so well with such a colourful product!
 
I wasn't really sure what I was going to get when I ordered this case. I'm not the fussiest person when it comes to decorating my phone, but I AM quite careless with it (accidentally, I swear!) so any case I buy needs to be good quality and durable. Which, I am super happy to report, Casetify totally rocks at.

I was a little hesitant about these cases as I personally found them a little on the pricey side, I most likely wouldn't have attempted an online purchase without the lovely discount I was offered. But I am promising you guys, that the price is 100% worth it. (And maybe I'm just a cheapskate when it comes to my phone..) Also, every case has free postage which helps a lot.

I didn't do this, but a really fab feature of Casetify is that you can create your own, one-of-a-kind case with photos from Instagram, Facebook or your computer. I was lazy and I bought an already made one, but if you're feeling creative or need to buy a present for someone lovely, definitely give this feature a try!

Basically, I honestly loved this case. It's gorgeous and it feels really lovely in my hand - I often actually won't buy a case purely because it doesn't feel nice. I will definitely be looking on Casetify again when I need another pretty thing for my phone!

Note: To clear up any confusion, Casetagram recently renamed itself to Casetify. It's still the same brand, just with an updated name. 

Selfie generation..


If you want to get a matching case, go here: Young & Wild Case
Or if you'd like to have a browse, click here: http://www.casetify.com/invite/fk7ugc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.